1. To call a specific office on campus, go to Contact Us at the bottom of this webpage.
2. To ask a question, select the “We’re Online” chat feature (bottom right of screen).
3. To contact a member of the Student Success Team or your Success Advisor, go to the Student Services tab (above), then select the Student Success Department.
4. To contact the Ranken Help Desk, call 314-286-3693 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you forgot your password, please go to https://support.ranken.edu to change your password and unlock your account. If you have forgotten your login, please see support.
Check Your Ranken Email
You can check your student email for any new updates or changes around the college at https://outlook.office.com
The student email account is active up to 90 days after the graduation or withdrawal from school.
Our student’s Office account has Multi-Factor Authentication enabled. Please read the following instructions: Student - MFA User Guide
WHAT IS MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION(MFA)?
Multi-Factor authentication (a.k.a. MFA) is a method to help better secure email accounts and Office 365 access. This additional security comes from having to Approve the sign-ins to your account using a mobile device.
WHAT EMAIL CLIENTS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH OFFICE 365 MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION?
Below is a non-exhaustive list of email clients that are known to be compatible with Office 365 multi-factor authentication:
- Outlook Web - https://outlook.office.com
- Outlook 2019 - Windows or Mac
- Outlook 365 - Windows/Mac
- Outlook 2016 - Windows or Mac
- Outlook App - Android or iOS
- Native Mail App - iOS 11 or later
- Mac Mail - Mac OS 10.14 or later
- Thunderbird 77.0b1 and later
If you need help, please contact helpdesk.