Masks are required for everyone at the St. Louis location. Perryville & Wentzville, masks are required for those who are not fully vaccinated.
Perform a Daily Screening for COVID-19 Symptoms: If you have any of the following symptoms or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus, stay home and follow the reporting instructions below.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- CDC’s Symptoms Checking Tool: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
Reporting symptoms of COVID-19 or exposure to the COVID-19 virus: Notify your instructor(s) immediately that you are not coming to the face-to-face class session due to experiencing symptoms of the virus or you have been exposed to the virus. Your instructor’s contact information can be found on Inside Ranken under the course main page. You should expect a follow-up call from the Education Office within 24 hours to confirm whether a quarantine is necessary.
COVID-19 Information & Resources
Eligible students that will receive Emergency Relief Grants due to the CARES Act need to sign up for e-refunds ASAP.
Receive Invoices, make Payments, enroll in a payment plan, print 1098T tax forms, sign up for eRefunds and more ...
- Log into your lnsideRanken Account
- Click on the Finances Tab
- Click the red link, PAY ONLINE
- This will take you to Cash net
- Here you will be able to see your different options for eRefunds1 eBills, Payment plans, and 1098T tax forms