For students starting or continuing in to the next term, please log on to InsideRanken to review your class schedule and future registrations under the Academics tab.
- View detailed schedules under the All My Courses and Student Schedule sections as they become available.
- View all current and future pre-registrations under the Notification – Current and Future Courses section. Students are pre-registered in all courses from first term through graduation term upon admission.
- Class schedules can be viewed and printed through InsideRanken. Printed schedules from the Registrar’s Office are no longer required prior to bookstore or tool purchases. If you need a printed schedule, please stop by our office during business hours.
- Other features on InsideRanken: search available classes, view your transcript, account holds and balance, and much more.
Registration Changes or Questions
Contact the Registrar’s Office with any registration changes or questions by e-mail (email@example.com), phone (314-286-3660), mail, or during office hours.
- Changes or withdrawals before the class begins incur no cost or grade assignment.
- Changes or withdrawals after the class begins are subject to the grade assignment and charges/refund policies detailed in the Student Handbook.
- Not attending classes is not an official withdrawal.
Recent High School Graduates
- An official high school transcript verifying your high school graduation must be on file before your first semester begins. If you have not done so already, please instruct your high school to mail or e-mail a final transcript to either the Admissions Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Registrar’s Office (email@example.com).
- If you have transfer credit to be reviewed and have not submitted an official transcript yet, instruct the other institution’s Registrar’s Office to mail or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) an official transcript directly to our office for evaluation.
- If you plan on using your veteran’s benefits and have not submitted your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) yet, please submit it to our office as soon as possible. Contact Joe Solano, Assistant Registrar, with any questions at email@example.com or 314-286-3697.
Financial Aid Inquiries
- Contact the Financial Aid Office with any aid questions prior to next semester at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-286-4878. Please review your Fall, Spring, and Summer term schedules for the full academic year as summer terms (required and optional) affect your financial aid for the academic year.
Student Success Center
- Contact for tutoring, guidance/counseling, and resources to improve your academic progress at email@example.com or 314-286-3660.
Parking Permits and Student ID Cards
- Visit the Office of Public Safety on the first floor of the Myrtle and Earl Walker Residence Hall, by telephone number 314-286-3300, or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wentzville students, visit the Office of Public Safety on the 2nd floor of the Taylor Building.
- Perryville students, see Becky Mercurio and she will arrange for your photo ID to be created.
- Refer to the on-line map and click on each building for further information if you need directions to your classroom building.